Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Warrior Is a Child

Last Tuesday, June 25, 2013, we had our lesson entitled "The Warrior Is a Child." In this lesson, I have realized that I am just like a child when I have problems. I need to rely on God for support. It would be good if I could use the armor of God for support because I want to be fully protected from the evils in society like corruption, temptations and other things that can lead me to sin.
Oooppps, I forgot to put my picture.


Actually, I did not write an essay because I forgot that we have an assignment.
What are the strengths and weaknesses of this work?
I think that I understood the passage I have read that is why I was able to answer all the blanks correctly. However, I think I would have done better in this output if I have colors with me. I could have colored the soldier with more vibrant colors. I could also have looked for a picture to replace the face of the soldier. I also did not finish writing my essay because I only remembered that I have an assignment when I was already in school. I forgot to do it at home.

What would you work on more if you have additional time?
I would definitely complete my essay and show Ms. Rivera which armor I have used recently. I would also find the time to look for a picture so that the warrior in the worksheet would represent me. I could also color the picture of the warrior better.

No comments:

Post a Comment